December 7, 2008

22

I am 22 weeks today! So fun and exciting to be past the half way mark. But, then again 18 weeks left sounds like a looooooooong time. I'm feeling the little guy kick quite a bit more now so that pleases me immensely. :-)

I recently found out 2009 must be the year of the BOYS! I have six friends that are all having babies in 2009, and five, or six including me, are having boys, and one is having a girl. It's fun to know if we stick around Pocatello the little boy will have plenty of mates to play with!

That's about all I've got for now! Oh yeah, picking a name for a boy has been quite a challenge so far. Good thing we have plenty of time left to (hopefully) agree on one.

1 comment:

Jared and Amy said...

Agreeing on a name is the hardest part. I always thought Jared was kidding when he suggested something until I saw the wounded look on his face! :)

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting