January 12, 2009

Party like its 2009!

I don't have anything new to post except another milestone. I'm 27 weeks along in my pregnancy and only have 13 to go. So very exciting! I went to Sun Valley with 10 of my girlfriends last weekend and we all (especially Shelby, my BFF, and I) had a blasty blast. We cross-country skied and I snowshoed with my handy dandy new snow shoes for the very first time. It was all so fun. The nordic center in Sun Valley is VERY NICE. I highly recommend it. We were blessed with 40 degree weather, the sun, and blue skies! I will post pictures of the trip later. Most of us forgot our cameras so Shelby and I bought a disposable so I'll have to get them developed and burned onto a CD. I can't remember the last time I had film to develop?!?

Anywho. I'm starting to shop for our new little bundle of joy so if any of you mothers out there have must have product suggestions for baby gear (anything at all...I'm starting from scratch) please let me know.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Jared and Amy said...

We LOVED our swaddle blanket! Our little guy just stopped using one just a few months ago.

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting