February 8, 2009

Numbers

It's all about numbers these days. Well, I've always been about numbers, but these days numbers are streaming through my brain non-stop all the time! I am 31 weeks today and have 9 to go. Yahoo! I am getting so anxious to meet the little guy. I also know that my due date is really soon as my boss has been asking me to give him a list of tasks and projects to distribute to others while I'm gone for the 12 weeks. Wow, it's so soon!

We finally started buying some things for the baby...see the pictures. I ordered his crib set and it already shipped. I really need to order his crib because I know as soon as I get the bedding I'll want to put it all together right away.

Thanks to all the Mom's who left me a comment, emailed me, or Face-booked me a message about useful baby gear. Much appreciated!

Well, this prego girl has got to go get some exercise and take Maggie on a walk. See ya!




1 comment:

Jared and Amy said...

I love buying baby stuff!!! I'm a sucker for a great deal on baby clothes and don't even get me started on books!! :) The kid has more books then we do!

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting