March 16, 2009

Getting closer

So, I know I should just post pics of the final product, but it must be the Project Manager in me that loves to post status updates for each phase I complete of the baby's room. I just love how its coming along. Its getting close, but we are not quite done yet. Almost.




His new furry friends...I love how he got an Easter bunny because he's due on Easter. So cute!

The wall hangings that still need hung. I love them. Thanks Lynda!

Check out the frame. Thanks Brandon and Steph. And, the Handling Tips book from Connie...so funny, love it! I still need to hang the cute little animal hooks from Grandma Lanna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks great camille! i'm sure he will especially love his closet! i'm excited for you!

Andrea said...

Hi Camille-
I'm really not stalking you! :) I just noticed you had a blog and I'm somewhat new to the "blog world." I have to admit, it's kind of fun.
Your nursery is so cute! I was the same way when Bridger was born---soo excited and prepared. It's so fun!!!

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting