February 4, 2010

Sending some LOVE to Chi-town

Happy birthday in January (sorry I'm late) to my dear little bro Tom. He's 17 now. Wow, only one more year of high school after this? It can't be.
then

now


Happy birthday to my sweet little sis, Celia. She is 15 now. We are 16+ years apart and we live in different parts of the country, but I've always felt close to my little sis. We pick up right where we left off the last time each time we see each other.
then

now


Happy birthday to my awesome stepmom, Lisa. She is such a great person. She is super smart, generous, beautiful, CALM, patient, a fun sailboat captain, a great Mom to my little brothers and sister, and the list goes on an on...and the best stepmom anyone could ever ask for.

then

now


All of these people live very far away from me, in the great city of Chicago. I wish we could see each other more often, but I cherish the time we do get to spend with one another.

Love and miss you guys.

Here are some old photos that I loved stumbling across. Great memories.

March 1995 Canada ski trip - Jackson, Tom, Me, baby Celia

Summer 2007

Jackson, Tom, Celia little kiddos

The last time Tom hugged Celia? Just kidding!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

what beautiful sibs you have!

Trisha said...

I love how you post old pictures. I could spend hours looking through old family photos!

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting