February 11, 2011

Christmas Morning

December 25, 2010.
I'm about the world's worst (or past due anyway) blogger right now. Oh well, I don't think I have all but one follower. But, I love documenting these memories and sharing my pictures.


 Jason says hi. Gary is too intrigued by my iPad.
 Cousin Flo and Carter
 M&M stocking stuffer. This boy has got a sweet tooth just like his Dad.
  I never get enough of these blue eyes.
 Jason spends so much time on the computer with school. So I decided to buy him a much more functional computer desk. He has so much more room to spread out all his books, notes, and study cards.
 I bought him a kitchen in hopes he will become a better cook than Jason and I. Not really, he just couldn't stop gravitating towards the one at my friends house so I decided to get him one. Already using the microwave I see. Taking after Mom and Dad I suppose.

Thankful for another happy and healthy year. We are fortunate to have so much. We have such wonderful and amazing family and friends surrounding us. I love my life.

1 comment:

Jared and Amy said...

So fun!! I was just telling Jared our little man needs a kitchen for his birthday and he vetoed me!! Maybe you can work on him for me! ;)

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting