August 23, 2011

Midwest Family

I had to copy these excellent photos from my cousin Sarah from our trip to Chicago.

Here is my Aunt and Uncle C (we were at their home), my Dad and Step Mom Lisa, and my Aunt M and Uncle C. I love their beaming smiles. I got a kick out of listening to my Dad and his sisters talk about their childhood. Something about youngest Aunt C not getting to take dance lessons because she was the youngest (and I guess the forgotten one - tee hee). Then there was a story about my Aunt M breaking her arm and how she got all sorts of attention in the hospital. : ) There seemed to be quite a childhood rivalry between my Aunt M and my Dad. Loved the stories. Love these family members.
 Here is the whole fam. Cousins Sarah and Lauren, Aunt Marilyn, cousin-in-law Josh holding his youngest Lucy, Uncle Chris, Uncle Chris, my little bro Tom, my Dad, my Step Mom Lisa, my little sis Celia, and in the front my Aunt Carrie holding Sarah and Josh's oldest Huntleigh, and me and Carter. Cousin Kevin, my little brother Jackson, and my hubby Jason couldn't make the visit. Great to visit with all of you. Miss you already!

No comments:

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting