June 9, 2009

Eight Weeks

Carter is 8 weeks today. He is getting so big and so fun!! He's coo-ing, and smiling (however I can't seem to capture it with the camera). He even snores. We recorded it and it's hilarious! Oh man, a husband, a son, and two dogs that snore in one household...not good for me the night owl who doesn't fall asleep easily. :-)

My 8 weeks off work with Carter have been phenomenal. I learn something new everyday about being a mama and I never knew I could love someone and want to protect someone so much. He is the best son a mom could ask for.

I am lucky to have 12 weeks off work, but I am sad that it is slowly coming to an end. Oh well, I'll just have to cherish every second I get to spend during the day with the little guy. I love him so much. He is my sweet little baby that to me looks like a little man. Mama loves you Carter!


2 comments:

Jared and Amy said...

It's crazy how fast it goes!! He's soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Camille,

I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS! He is such a cutie, its good to see the updated pics. My first appt is Tuesday I will keep you posted.

Love you guys! Pohai & Andy

View from our room

View from our room

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Cool outdoor cafe/bar on beach in CR

Langosta Beach, CR

Langosta Beach, CR


Zip Lining...mucho fun!

Zip Lining...mucho fun!


The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

The Parque Nacional Santa Rosa

Preserve of Monteverde & Santa Elena Reserve

Preserve of Monteverde  & Santa Elena Reserve

Iguanas and lizards everywhere

Iguanas and lizards everywhere


Howler monkeys

Howler monkeys




Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Off road 4X4 tour, only used machete for pics

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting

Playa Grande, Leatherback Turtle nesting